One of the most important things we give ourselves is some time for selfcare. Taking time to focus on the small things that really make the big difference in how we feel, work and treat others everyday. I have tried a lot, but one of the best tools I’ve come across as a busy woman loving to work – is stillness, detox and letting my body reset.
My self care, rewind and restorative list right now..
– Essential oils in diffuser, skin care and always roll ons in my purse
– Juices and tonics with peaceful greens, roots and herbs: ashwagandha, cucumber, celery, fennel, lemon, ginger, turmeric, mint, basil, cilantro and parsley
– Meditation and a gut hypnotherapy (helping for IBS, SIBO etc.)
– Magnesium oil massage in the morning and evening
– infrared sauna @radianthealth_sauna is my fav
– Walking, absorbing sunshine and gentle running <3
– Herbal teas with camomile, lavender, valerian root and manuka honey
– Coffee enema
– Zeolite, Bentonite Clay & activated charcoal
– Detox herbs by @annikennayeli & @yuxibu_
– Using a Wild Yams cream for hormone balance
– Soft cosy music on
– Making nourishing foods of course, and raw chocolate…
Let me know if you have questions about products and which I recommend, not ads here, just sharing <3